Clear Mountain Bank’s mortgage process is efficient and convenient!
Whether you’re buying your first home, constructing a new home, or refinancing your existing home, Clear Mountain Bank can help. No doubt, you’ll have lots of questions along the way. Our dedicated Mortgage Specialists want to help you and make the entire mortgage process easy and convenient. Our Mortgage Specialist will support you during each step, from the first meeting to the closing.
Clear Mountain Bank’s efficient and convenient process includes:
- Getting prepared – Gather all of your financial documents such as recent paystubs, tax returns, W-2 forms, and bank statements. Have these documents ready for when you apply. Depending on the type of loan you apply for, additional documents may be needed.
- Application – Next, Apply Online or contact one of our Mortgage Specialists, either in person or over the phone. A Mortgage Loan Specialist will discuss your mortgage application, available mortgage terms, review your paperwork, and have your sign the necessary application and disclosures. Your Mortgage Specialist will then submit your loan to loan processing.
- Loan Processing –We review your application and supporting income/ asset documents and order the appraisal and title work. Once we have everything we need, your loan file will be submitted to the underwriter for review and formal approval.
- Underwriting – In a nutshell, underwriters verify all the information you provided, such as your income, assets, and debt. The underwriter will also review the appraisal and attorney work. If you are approved, the loan approval may be issued with conditions that must be cleared before your loan can close
- Closing - Sign the final loan papers and you‘re finished!