Getting a pre-approval from Clear Mountain Bank makes buying a home easier!
Obtaining a pre-approval for a mortgage is the first step in owning your own home and Clear Mountain Bank is committed to making this process as quick and convenient as possible. Our pre-approval program helps you understand how much of a loan you may qualify for, before you find a home. Best of all, you can get a pre-approval determination in as little as the same day.
The benefits of a pre-approval:
- Save time and make your home buying experience go more smoothly
- Determine your affordable price range
- Shows you are a serious buyer
- Having a pre-approval gives you the added leverage when buying a home.
- Makes your offer more attractive because sellers know you are ready to buy
- Your loan will close faster
Get started now on your free pre-approval:
You can apply online or one of our Mortgage Specialists can walk you through the application process in person or on the phone. We will also need the following supporting documents to determine your eligibility:
- One month’s recent pay stubs
- Two years’ W-2 statements
- Two years’ complete federal income tax returns
- Two months’ bank account statements for assets (checking, savings, money market, CDs, 401K, etc.)
- Additional documentation may be needed
If you apply online, you will have the ability to upload the required supporting documents after you complete your application. On your account page, just click “Client Portal” and upload the required supporting documents.
Once you have completed the application and submitted the required documentation, a mortgage loan specialist will assess your financial information, credit history, as well as the current housing market to determine your borrowing eligibility. If you're pre-approved for a mortgage by Clear Mountain Bank, we will issue you the pre-approval letter, which you can present to sellers and realtors as proof of your ability to buy.